Monday, November 30, 2009

I am 29yrs Old.

I stand on the the threshold of thirty. I am independent, I pay my taxes, I have no kids, I have my own car, I'm successful, and I'm a gamer, I feel anime is a future avenue to thought, and imagination. I have learned patience by building models, and I feel that self-reflection is essential in to opening one's own door to the infinite potential that is locked away in one's self. infinite potential in saying that any achievement in one's eye is achievable by thought, word, or deed. I have seen and unlocked my infinite achievement, but of late it has been closed to me by certain events. But with this no longer. I will unlock my potential once again and achieve, that which I seek.
For I stand on the threshold of thirty, and it is not the end of an era to me, it will be the beginning of one. Let's make an adventure shall we. Cause one thing I am never, is boring...

No comments: