Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dragonball Raging Blast - Game Report.


When I saw this game in waiting anticipation for Modern Warfare 2, and also becoming the fire-fight King on ODST to my suprise I saw a video from the Japanese game show. In this show was a DragonBall Z game which to my surpise was NOT Burst Limit 2. So I was like ok, I'll give it a look. GREATEST DECISION EVER. I saw Saiyans go Super, and beyond. It interested me so I persuade the title more. I purchased the game on the 22nd of Nov. And Started playing it the next weekend(had to finish off my MW2 fix).
First Off you fight as Raditz and you beat Goku and Krillin. After that I stole "my man's"(pause) son. Then I had to fight as Piccolo and Goku.Man I tell you this, Piccolo hung a (gamer) out to dry. I was like: (CHERP) "Where you AT?"

But with my help,(getting shot while holding him down) "We" took out raditz. Then The training began for Vegeta & Nappa. The graphics for the game are amazing don't get me wrong on the scenes that I am showing you are not from the game. I haven't upgraded my PC to the linkage to my gameplay standards. (P.S. Piccolo's trying was crazy!!) My thumb still hurts from the waking up from being thru around the level.
This report will continue in a later update.

No comments: